EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST – FULLY REMOTE WORKING 5 DAYS OR 2 DAYS PER WEEK
PAY £553 PER DAY (PAYE)
• To provide weekly supervision for the assistant educational psychology team, to have oversite of the statutory processes for finalising EHCP’s. To attend panel meetings for EHCP requests. These can be done remotely.
• The post holder will report to the Head of standards and effectiveness. Because of the nature of the post, the post holder will work closely with colleagues throughout the Education Services and in other Departments.
• The post holder is expected to give a high priority to maintaining cooperative working relationships.
• Quality Assurance – To set, monitor and evaluate standards at individual, team performance and service quality so that the user and the Service’s requirements are met and that the highest standards are maintained.
• To monitor procedures to ensure that quality data is reported and used in decision making processes and to demonstrate through behaviour and actions a firm commitment to data security and confidentiality as appropriate.
• Professional Practice – To ensure that professional practice in the team is carried out to the highest standards and developed in line with the Service’s stated objectives of continual improvement in quality of its service to internal and external customers.
Please contact our team on 01472 236677 or email your CV to email@example.com