Social Worker Fostering (Social Care Qualified)
- Open vacancy for our client based in Lincolnshire
- The role advertised is within NELC Fostering Team, they pride ourselves on the levels of experience and knowledge that we share collectively. Working together to achieve outcomes, colleagues within the Fostering Team always feel supported and enjoy the work we do.
- It’s a really exciting time to join the team as they explore new ways of working within the transformation of Children’s Services as a whole.
- As a service they firmly believe in collaborative and partnership working and they don’t just pay ‘lip-service’ to taking a child-centred approach. Alongside social work best practice and fantastic communication, you also need to be as passionate about achieving the best possible results for the people we support.
- This role will include some Hybrid working but with an expectation of some office working, especially on duty days.
- As a member of the team you will be responsible for the assessment, supervision and support of kinship carers. This will include assessment of kinship carers within court timescales; social workers will require the ability to plan and prioritise their assessments in line with this pace of work. Previous fostering experience is essential for this role.
- (9am-5pm Monday to Friday).
- £37 per hour